Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Welcome back!!!!

Hello everyone, I m so sori for long long time i nvr blog...

First of all, I would like to thank My friezs who have been written the blogs on behalf of mi for past few months.....
(Hello friezs, pls stop and disturb my blog n the way u all described like ShiT and discusting lah!!!!)
But anyway i will try to blog often, k?

Secondly, Since u all keep asking mi to set up a school... ( Noami and Eliz said: is a changllleng to understand mi sometimes) becoz the way i think is unique ma!!!! See i i aldy created my sch here!!!Hee... Naomi n Eliz jia you yo....... all of them (Vick, Suzhen, Samanthe, ngang.....) are almost graduated liao

Thirdly, There are some reasons that i started to blog from today...
1. Life here is boring
2. Life life here is super Boring
3. Life here is freaking Boring

Orh ya......last9 happen to go to eliz's plc n we took some crazy photo... she posted on her blog aldy...later i will go n download n put on my blog too..
hahahha...
Here u go:-


erh... Vick....... help !!! hw cum my pic cant move??????? hahaha..teach mi leh..


Hey i stop here 1st..
In fact i accumulated a lots things to say here...
Boss is calling now to do something........
I m back.. Tired man... have to go sch to9..(working adult leh)
Hope tat lec is nt tat boring...hee...

No comments: